PEANUT DREAMS WITH SOFT BUTTER
About 44 pieces
550 grams Sugar
550 grams Cream
50 grams Butter
500 grams of peanuts
200 grams of milk chocolate
150 grams Chopped peanuts and a 1/4 dl sea salt for garnish
Use a heavy-bottomed pan and have a sugar thermometer ready to measure the coal mass.
How to use:
1. Coarsely chop the nuts into pieces.
2. Melt the sugar slowly over medium heat in a saucepan until completely liquid.
3. Add the cream very carefully and very little at a time.
4. Then add the butter and boil the caramel until the mass has reached 120 degrees
5. Add the chopped nuts to the caramel mixture and spread out in a baking pan with baking paper.
6. When the caramel has cooled, melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. Pour the chocolate over the caramel and garnish with, for example, some chopped peanuts and sea salt.
7. Allow to harden and cut the caramel pieces into squares.